In Legendary Yang Lu-chan Taijiquan
Yang Lu-chan was the sophisticated engineer of Yang Style Taijiquan. Instructor to the Imperial Guard of during an epic, violent period of Chinese history, Yang’s martial arts were tested and forged in an intense period of time.
- Now you can take pride in the long tradition of design and transmission of this exquisite movement art.
A tradition of striving for perfection in every detail enables practitioners to experience the power of explosive motions, while ensuring high levels of luxurious relaxation.
Every single motion testifies to the splendid history of…
- Invincible Attitudes
- Exquisite Exercise
- Unmistakable Style
Every moment forms the best of martial arts and healing arts visions…and now its achievements are available in your living room.
Styled to be exciting and personal, because the demand for details and the need for consistent application is required on the part of each practitioner, this course is not for everyone. This refined course is for only the dedicated few.
Here’s Why This Will Work Even Better Than Before
Two groups of impressive people helped me design this extensive opportunity.
First, my senior students, by displaying an impressive ability to learn intermediate and advanced details of this martial and healing art, showed me that bodies are smart and minds are capable when treated intelligently.
Because I’m certain you’re smart too: I’ll teach you intelligently. Each class is rich and detailed.
This attitude makes learning more fun even if it’s more challenging. Fun allows most people to spiral more quickly and more deeply into the rich arena of personal growth. I expect it will work for you too.
Second, the first round of students in this online course taught me a few things. As a result, I made this offering more powerful, clear, and easy to use.
- I made the videos shorter and more focused to give you easier access to and clearer visions of Taiji topics and subjects (the first time, many shows ran close to 2 hours and covered several topics). This makes them easier to watch over and over again and increases your ability to absorb instructions.
- The Taiji Course takes you step by step through 15 weeks (one college semester) of training in the Legendary Yang Lu-chan Taiji Form. (During the first run of Old Yang Taiji Course, I crammed all the teachings into a mere, and unrealistic, two months… so most folks continue working through it.) And includes short supplement courses to enhance your understanding of Taiji.
The fun part: while I cover the nitty-gritty details, I also encourage you to be expressive with…
- your body,
- your imagination, and…
- your choices about what direction and how deep you’ll travel with this exquisite art.
Think About It
When you’re ready for this exquisite opportunity, embrace the choice assures that you can experience every motion in exquisite style.
The whole experience is fine tuned, step-by-step to have fun together.
You know me…the publisher of RealTaiji.com
P.S. Why does this seems like such an excellent deal? Because it’s thorough and it’s tough, forged in traditions of excellence and based on classes from the days of old, this Yang Lu-chan Taiji Course sets you up for mastery.
P.P.S. Here’s a bit of a summary:
- This refined Yang Lu-chan Form Course is like going to class consistently, with the added freedom to choose exactly when and where your classes take place.
- Because you’ll receive exclusive invitations for every class, you’ll be immersed in invincible attitudes and exquisite details that make this enduring style uniquely energetic.
- It’s designed with a financially responsible subscription plan to be easy on your body, your mind, and your budget.
- It’s guaranteed: each subscription package allows a leisurely exploration of exquisite Taiji and you’ll receive a free trial for 7 days without obligation.